Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Realize Part 1...



"isn’t it funny how when you finally stop looking...that’s when things start to happen?" 

See, Not too long ago i made a conscious decision to stop trying to find gay friends both online and in real life because honestly, it really takes an emotional toll on ya with all the hi’s and (non) good bye’s and the endless sudden disappearing acts bundled together with lies on top of lies on top of more lies to make a foot high sour cream parfait...

i just got so seriously bored of all the (hi.. top or bottom?) introductions, gosh… do gay guys know how to start a decent conversation anymore? 

Anyways, just when I decided to delete all my gay social apps and even my most favorite fetish kink app “RECON”… the boys from my past just started flowing in ALL AT ONCE! (I couldn’t believe they all still kept my phone number!) 

and one of them in particular as mentioned in my last blog post “My Little Black Book: Revelation…” basically texted me out of the blue again  for a “hook up” and you know how the saying goes…”third times the charm” and it was indeed!   

the only reason why I decided to go through with it this time around was well I guess he came in at the right place at the right time and he played all his cards right...and what I mean by that is that he basically was so accommodating and gave me total control of the situation.

He said “I will play by your rules”.... And “if you are not comfortable with this, you don’t have to do it” 

(ok? A guy who meant business and wasn’t pushing it) and so we made our way over to his house and the fun began...

continued to PART 2...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)