Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Little Black Book: Revelation...



"...every now and then... i find myself doing a little soul searching about why is it just so hard for me to find a decent guy to call my own... and in this particular episode of my life... i looked back on my experiences with guys that just make me wonder... where are all the good guys...?"

SUB GUY ~

this guy started chatting with me first... he said my profile caught his attention and  stood out from the rest because it had a long introduction and he liked what he read on my blog (which was linked on my profile)

boy oh boy!... was i extra happy when i found out that he also had a profile on another gay kinky fetish app... and i knew then ...i just had to meet him...he was potential boyfriend material... smart and intelligent... assertive and had many things to talk about... 

he talked about his obsession with being degraded and humiliated by a "dom" and he made me open up about my own fetishes and by the the end of the night... he proposed that we should try some of those things out ...but i politely declined as sweetly as i could because i was unsure... and i was not turned on by him ... not because he wasn’t an attractive guy... but because it was my body’s natural way of telling me that i really liked this one... (hey! when u really like a guy... the last thing you think about is sex right?)...

well he went M.I.A for  few months before suddenly popping out from the blue and contacted me again... asking me to go grocery shopping with him... (i was bored... it was a lazy Sunday afternoon... and so i thought “oh what the heck?” )...

it was really nice going grocery shopping with someone (other than my mom lol!)... it was a taste of what it would feel like to have to do this seemingly mundane thing with a boyfriend ...i told him all about the best deals and what brands of toothpaste, soap and dishwashing liquid he should get ... and he even asked me for my opinion about which car air freshener smelled better... (i of course chose the one that smelled like zesty ORANGES!! hmmm my favorite !!! hihi)...

on our drive back we stopped by an empty playground near his place and he pulled down his pants to show me his penis (yes... it happened so abruptly)... which was enclosed in this silicone cock cage with spikes all around... and he asked me to play with it.... which i again politely declined... (weird right???)

later that night we went to watch “epic” ... he just came from his cousins wedding and he wasn’t wearing his glasses... (oh he looked so nice)... we had a great time... but in the end i found out that he had a boyfriend.. which made me wonder...

why on earth did he get me in his car earlier to drop his pants  and show me his tortured confined cock ?  so weird?... (i guess he just used me to just get a thrill of showing his willy)...

well....either that or he just wanted to get my expert advice on grocery products hmmm lol

f.y.i. he was the guy that made me realize that my kinky preference was BONDAGE as written in a past blog post (click "HERE") to read...

** as of the date of this published post, me and sub guy had a kinky session together... and it was awesome !



3 comments:

fantus said...

well tell us about the kinky scene with him!!!????

N!LoC said...

http://icecreamandrainbows.blogspot.com/2013/11/realize-part-1.html?m=0

There it is ... ;-)

fantus said...

yes it is...i am slow i have read this one before !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)