Thursday, November 28, 2013

For The Love Of Me...



when i was young... i thought i knew everything
a man i wished for... would walk into my life
but now my heart’s wrecked and broken and laid out on the floor
never knew better than to take my own advice...

i thought ...

it was all so possible...
you put a smile on my face...
then it was impossible...
when i fell in love in the first place...

so for the love of me
i want to not remember
what made me think that it was wise
to fall and fantasize

for the love of me
since this past September
time went by... i didn’t "cry"
as i write my life on this rainbow sky


~ by N!LoC ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (110) Poems (94) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)