Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Don't Call Me Huney...



You…
and me…
we know we got some his~to~ry…

and me…
I know I’m always such a fool…

for you…
but since I’m not that kind of cool…
with things that’s happ~enin' around ya…
don’t know what to do…

you don’t “like” me…
the way you really should…
am I misunderstood…?
why don’t you take a f#ck!ng look…

on your ~ FACE BOOK! …
you seeing what I see…?
So now it’s gonna be…

DON’T CALL ME HUNey !

you know them other boys are things I never knew…
looks like you really got ~ a few…
so it’s time for me to stop ! this ! crazy !…
there will be nothing more from me…

so...

DON’T CALL ME HUNey !


~ by N!LoC ~


2 comments:

Osama said...

Sweet.... just a question, why do you always be down on yourself? You're far greater than that babe, and you know it.

N!LoC said...

...sigh...I wish I could answer that question myself Osama ... I really do...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)