Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fly Again...




i am in a place between heaven and earth...

where my feet are planted firmly on the ground... and my head still up in the clouds above...

looking up to the sky... i feel that i am one with the birds flying freely through the open air...

i hurt myself many times before... i fell so fast and fell so hard... tumbled down and lost myself...

this time around... i have mended my broken wings... because wounds will heal and scars will fade...

and now i am ready... to learn how to fly again

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)