Sunday, September 8, 2013

Behind The Writing : Where Does My Heart Beat Now...



Where Does My Heart Beat Now... originally posted on february 27th 2013

"every now and then a song comes along to play the soundtrack of your life... and this was it for me... to tell the absolute story of the “moment” i was in ...  Confused... disappointed... unsure... and questioning every feeling i had in my bones for someone i gave my heart to... 
i really am searching for a hand that i can hold... and reaching for the arms that will let me know... i need someone i can give my heart to... word for word... meaning for meaning... heart to heart..."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)