Sunday, September 1, 2013

Behind The Writing : Stealing Kisses...



Stealing kisses... originally posted december 13th 2012

"i think this has gotta be one of the more vague poems i have written so far... it doesn’t seem transparent ... and a lot of it is really left open for interpretation... and well i guess that was what i was aiming for... but to think... that this was really all about a very very bad incident i had on a social website video group chat! lol... i have never been great in social situations where 2 is company and 3’s a crowd so just imagine my delight when i suddenly found myself in a 4-way video chat online? 
the man and the boi i write about is actually the same person... and ever since that incident ...every kiss i gave the man boi just felt like i was stealing... and so i just closed off myself .... 
i closed my eyes... i closed my lips... i closed my thoughts... and i really did close my heart... "


2 comments:

markcut2008@yahoo.com said...

In that situation where someone fooled me by trying to make me think I was talking to a man when he was really a boy, I would feel the same way as you.

N!LoC said...

Whoa! An actual man - boy situation for you literally ! Lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)