Thursday, September 12, 2013

Behind The Writing : I Had A Friend...



I Had A Friend... originally posted on March 24th 2013

"what really happened? what was it that ticked me off so much ? for me to officially make the decision to delete her from my life 0nce & 4r aLL???... see... after such a long period of time (3 months) where i haven’t heard from her... she suddenly texted me out of the blue and sent me a picture of this guy she snapped while on the train.... and she goes all “you should dress like him”... “he has such style”... "you could be a better YOU...just like HIM".. bla bla bla....
(flashback to our last text conversation bout 6 months before that ).... she sent me a snap of chris colfer (from glee) and said how he is looking more and more stylish and cool and .. yes... she said it... “you should be like that”... “you should dress more like that” etc. (and flash back to probably every other time we chatted or met up in the years past) its always been her trying to change me and pick at me and never accepting me for ME!... telling me i should get a total makeover both physically, appearance wise and also PERSONALITY wise...  and i recall her exact words were "you should get an attitude makeover!"...well oh dandy !!! something in me just ticked... and i just had enough of the crap and petty comments... and as i like to call it..."good riddance for BAD RUBBISH!... hmph!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)