Friday, August 23, 2013

Family...




someone once asked me this fairly simple question…

what do you think is the meaning of ~family~ ?”

i gave her a blank stare… started to squint my eyes and maybe looked a little constipated...I just couldn’t give an answer…so She asked again but this time put a different twist on it…

” when you think ~family~ what is the first thing that comes to mind ? "

err... i still didn’t quite know how to process those words into my head… maybe the reason  being… I still don’t really know what the word ~family~ really means…

sure… mama bear + papa bear + baby bear?... that’s my simple equation for a ~family~ (i guess...?)

but then…someone wise once said to me…

 “you can't choose your family but you can you choose your friends ... and you can choose which friends to become your family”…

now I've never heard that saying before but now knowing that... made the word ~family~ just a little iddy biddy clearer to me…

:-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)