Thursday, July 25, 2013

Through The Rain...


"i can make it through the rain"... "i can stand up once again"...


do u have a special song that has always helped you through the hard times in life?... a song that you listen over and over again repeatedly in times of despair and sadness or just plain old bleakness?

well for me... there is one song that never fails to inspire me to pick myself up from the ground, lift my head up high, give life a big huge smile and try to live the day with a breath of fresh air again... 

and that song is called “through the rain”...

by non other than my American idol... MARIAH

this particular song is the artful work of life experience after mariah’s now infamous ice cream and rainbows VERY public “breakdown” ... and i remember this being a very potent soundtrack to my own numerous (rock bottom breakdown) moments in life because every single word from that song... has such assertion

that whole vocal acrobatic gear-change from 2nd to 5th at the (end of the bridge) sends glorious positivity down my spine... every single phrase mariah sings just emotes pure medicinal magic for me...

yes... this song actually heals my wary soul....

as cliché as it sounds... there was a particular low point in my life where i was listening to this song and as my tears kept niagra falling (for reasons i wish never to ever feel  again) ... it actually started to rain.... (for a brief moment)... with just enough rainwater precipitation/evaporation or whatever it is... (please mind my 5th grade science knowledge!) for a rainbow to suddenly appear in the sky...

now was that a Mariah “moment” or what??? 

 the only thing missing was a butterfly suddenly fluttering about and landing on my index finger circa “butterfly” 1997 lol ;-p 


as i wrap up writing this blog post... after yet another low “moment”... feeling distraught and wondering if life will ever be kind to me in the most simplest of ways... i listen to the song that helps me make it.... “through the rain”...


Through The Rain ~ Mariah Carey 


2 comments:

Osama said...

babe, firstly how are you? what happened? why your so down?........... low moments in life only highlight the up and bright ones, without sadness there would be no happiness, i hope your fine, the song is amazing, my down time song is sound the bugle for Brian Adams.... hi im Osama and i approve this massage. :* :*

N!LoC said...

Hi Osama ! I'm fine ... Fine as always... I'm quite surprised you actually liked the song.. I didn't think u would like any diva esque song ...hihi ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (115) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (40) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)