Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hold Me In Your Arms...



Hold me in your arms...
And take my pain away...
All the hurt be gone...
To have a better day...

Tuck me in my bed...
And kiss me on my cheek...
Sing me a loving lullaby...
And hold me as I sleep...

Wipe away my tears...
Help make my life worth living...
Tell me that I am strong...
And never stop believing...

Please hold me in your arms...
I need to feel you now...
You always make my day...

Brighter...
Some way...
Some how...


~ by N!LoC ~

2 comments:

markcut2008@yahoo.com said...

Very good. I like this. Very touching

N!LoC said...

Holdling... Is more like it ..lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)