Monday, July 22, 2013

A Box Of Pens...



it was back in the day when I was probably in 4th grade....

I was looking forward to graduating and beginning grade 5 and I remember clearly every kid in my class was so excited because this was the year where we finally get to use PENS and not pencils anymore...

gosh it was such a big deal to us...

made us feel like we were finally old enough to use ink... lol...

**I don’t know why I suddenly remembered this particular moment in time but I got this flashback... from just looking at a box of pens... 

:-)

4 comments:

markcut2008@yahoo.com said...

Who knows why we remember these certain things after so many years. For me, it's why I remember some things and not others. Then,again,I am old. hahaha

N!LoC said...

You are only as old as your heart wants to be... :-)

Ginger BlogMan said...

Haha yeah, I remember similar, being so happy I could finally use pens. Snap.

N!LoC said...

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)