Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Truth About Me...


sweetie pie :-)

the saying goes... “you learn something new every day”... and  i have learned something new about myself... something that i really didn’t realize until just recently...

i guess.. when it comes down to it... sometimes maybe i care too much? but more simply put.......

~ I'm just too sweet ~

(and that is exactly what gets me in trouble) because guys can easily take advantage of me and  that’s how i realized that being “too sweet” can actually be a bad thing...

when i like a guy... i instinctively get into this “sweet-caring-thoughtful” (boyfriend) mode deliberately going out of my way to do the little things that a little 7 year old boy who has his heart set on a massive crush would do...

now... there was only 1 other instance where i behaved this way... and that was with a guy who played me real good (click HERE for an illustrated storyline)... but it just goes to show that when i like a guy that much... i just let loose with my “emotional attachment” wearing my heart on my sleeve and giving it “My All”...

i don’t hold back... or even try to play “the game”... i just try my very best to be an open book..

i might be a little over “generous”... and more than a little “sentimental” right from the get go... but that’s just how i am...

and that’s the truth about me...

5 comments:

Osama said...

your not alone in this, most of us are the same way, and its the main reason why its hard to find a good person, cause you cant find anyone like you out there, but maybe just maybe you will find someone like you where you dont get to play the game and just be, your kindness and candor are your beauty not just your skin ;-) you'll find a way somehow, and youll be happy with someone, im sure of it. :* muaaaaah

N!LoC said...

Awww ... Thanks Osama.. And all this ? comming from the one who said I was "easy" ?!.... HIHI :-p

Osama said...

you are easy.... to love and adore :p , who knows babe, your destiny might be awaiting just next to you the next time you walk the street or in a train, life is funny that way :*

Rod Taylor said...

That is so sweet! I love it!

N!LoC said...

ok ok... "S W E E T" is definately the word of the day ! thanks ! u guys hihihi :-p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)