Thursday, June 6, 2013

I Wonder...


....... ?

what it feels like to make love to a man ?

to slowly undress him and lift the shirt up over his head to kiss his lips and taste his tongue?

i wonder how it feels like to walk my fingers down his chest and feel his beating heart? to feel every inch of flesh and muscle on his shoulders and arms...to worship his biceps and bury my face in his dark rainbow as i 
slowly get intoxicated from the raw smell of xxx...

would that SEEM dirty?... would it FEEL dirty?... would it “BE” dirty?

i also wonder how it feels like to get down on my knees? to take time and explore a place that i’ve never really discovered before... to feel a man inside me from top to bottom... throwing away all my inhibitions to enjoy the utmost physical pleasure...

i truly wonder...

what it feels like to make love to a man?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)