Thursday, June 27, 2013

End Of Gays Dot Com...


profile not found



I was recently going through by past blog posts under the category “gay”… and I stumbled upon this one where I posted a picture and linking it to my gays.com profile

Well.. I guess I have to correct myself and state that I no longer have a profile on there anymore because i decided to delete it…

 (why?)

Hmmm … let’s just say that although I have gotten to know a lot of gay guys from that site both good & bad & everything in between… (4 of the good ones worth getting a shout out) 

  • A wolf
  • A terrorist
  • And 2 dinosaurs 

(well… 3 dinosaurs… if I include the wolf…who is in fact a dinosaur when the moon is not full) lol :-p

But generally for me… I just found it too moot to continue having a profile I didn’t find useful anymore… especially when there seemed to be more jerks and narcissistic @$$ holes on there than ever before…

:-)

2 comments:

markcut2008@yahoo.com said...

Dino says "HAHAHA". LOL

N!LoC said...

duh duh DUH !!! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)