Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lust At First Snap...


whoops ! got my head in the clouds again...

in my adventures of tanktop snapping... i snap guys that are the usual suspects...

hot...sexy... beautiful...and in tanktops

but in this particular (snap)... there was something different about this guy (yes.. i melt...my insides scream euphoria and my knees start to wobble...happens every time)

the odd thing was while i was snapping him... i had flashes of deep emotions run through me... and i was sure it was more than just "physical attraction"...it was the way he looked... his whole beautiful being... some chemical reaction was definitely stirring in my head because i couldn't stop thinking about that guy for the next couple of days...

see...most times when i see hot guys... i just "oooo" and "ahhhh" over their hotness... but on rare occasions like this... when a guy this beautiful appears out of the crowd... i can't help but wonder...

"how nice if he was mine?" (sigh)

but then reality sets in.. and tells me that it's really just part of the "lusting" process and then the deal breaker conscience in my head says...

"maybe he's not even G A Y ! "

and then i wake up from my fantasy cloud of haze and realize my day dreaming and imaginative mind has gone a little too far yet again...hehe

(sigh)...my god .... he was beautiful

2 comments:

markcut2008@yahoo.com said...

You will find someone. There is always someone out there for everyone

N!LoC said...

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)