Monday, May 6, 2013

Happier Than Her...


feels like poison...


what do you do when a friend just can’t seem to be happy for you?

in my life...i have made my own personal choices as to what i want to “WEAR”...what i want to “DO”... who i want to “BE”... and who i want to be” WITH”!!! but really what can you do when you have a friend who just doesn’t seem to want to celebrate “ME “???

see... before i came out of the closet... she bashed me for apparently seeming so GAY all the time...

then when i finally came out... she immediately stereotyped me as a c0[k sucking @ss f#ck!ng XXX maniac

when i encountered my first “almost” boy friend (who turned out to be a complete player)... i didn't get the support system i truly i needed from her after all the drama that i went through with that jerk... 

and when i finally encountered my first “actual” boyfriend... i was made to feel like it was a complete joke like it was just a desperate attempt of having any minuscule sense of a relationship saying things like... "it will never last"...

through thick and thin... i have swallowed my pride, put my tail between my legs and bit down my own tongue just to accommodate the narcissistic... pessimistic and drama-listic girl who i still consider as my closest friend...

but in all honesty... at what point does it have to come to? when you throw up your white flag and just take a “break”... yes... take a “break” from this thing i still call a friendship?

maybe the point where i get asked by her about my happiness.... then being put down for it because GOD FORBID ! no one else’s happiness can ever come before hers...?

it’s sad but true...

:-(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes people try to expose what's WRONG with You because they can't handle everything that's right about you.

N!LoC said...

wow.. thanks mr anonymous... your words truly touch my heart :-)

Anonymous said...

Life is FAR too short to be spent entangled in people who bring you down. Time for a FRIEND, a real friend, to take her place. You owe her nothing. You owe yourself something better.

N!LoC said...

it sure ain't easy finding a real FRIEND nowadays... thank you for your lovely comment :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)