Monday, April 1, 2013

I Had A Dream Part 1...


"it's been written in the stars"...

i had a dream...

that i was in my room... my childhood room in the home that i once grew up in back in the day...

but my room was deconstructed in a very artistic  fantasy kinda way... i had no roof above and my windows and walls were partially missing... and my maroon colored metal frame bed was in the center floating around in a calm sea of moonlight darkness... very much similar to p!nk’s music video “just give me a reason

there was a guy on my bed... a latino guy with glasses ... wearing a black and white striped t-shirt that was fairly loose fitting very similar to a shirt i always wore as a kid except mine was navy blue...  

(and it still amazes me how much nitty gritty detail i can recall from a dream i just had)

anyways...me and him were sitting on my bed... having a conversation about the weather... and how he said that there might  be a storm coming soon (and i distinctly remember looking up at my roofless ceiling and gazing up at the full moon...)

then i might have rolled my eyes at him or something because he then made a comment about how bitchy i was being and had a laugh about it... i assured him that my eye rolls are just something that i do... kinda like a “tick” of a habit... as we laughed about it.. and he said that i was really "cute" and he liked that...  :-)

feelings were running high...

sparks of chemistry flashed through me... 

i closed my eyes... 

and next thing i knew... 

we were laying together...

with me in his arms....


2 comments:

markcut2008@yahoo.com said...

Very nice. Looking forward to reading the rest.

N!LoC said...

stay tuned mark! comming up in 3 days :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)