Thursday, April 11, 2013

20,000 And Counting...


and still counting...

20 000...

wow...

so i guess to commemorate this amazing milestone... i feel like it should only be fitting for me to give an oscar / grammy'esque awards acceptance speech again right?? hehehe ... ok here it goes

(**audiences gasps as i trip on my donatella versace haute coture gown on my way up the steps to the stage ala' jennifer lawrence)

(applaud starts again then slowly fades)

"first and foremost i would like to thank god... for blessing me with this innate ability to write and put my feelings so effortlessly into words ...

big thanks to BLOGGER a.k.a BLOGSPOT...if it wasn't for you... i would be using wordpress (giggle giggle)

a huge shout out to GOOGLE for linking some of the weirdest key word searches i have ever seen back to my blog !

thank you FACEBOOK for allowing me to start a GAYBLOGS reference page... BESTMALE blogs for directing gay traffic my way... SITEMETER for letting me spy on recent visitors...

PLU blogs for the never ending ranking system...(you make me feel like i'm competing on the billboard hot 100 charts!  hehehe)

and last but not least...

the readers...

the random readers... the one time readers... and the regular readers ...

i don't want to drop any names... but i guess i can point out a certain "wolf" ... a "terrorist" ...a smiling "jamie"... a "ginger" man... and a few ancient "dinosaurs"...

but to one very special dinosaur in particular... who has been right there reading my blog since day one... you are always reading "anonymously" ... and i want to thank you for your loyal continuous support... i am so proud to have you as my number one fan..."

(blows a kiss to the audience as the orchestra music starts playing me out...)


6 comments:

jamiessmiles said...

Congratulation:)

N!LoC said...

Why thank u ! jamie who smiles :-)

Osama said...

congratulations love, and we still wait for your next post, and yeah i heard (And the Oscar's goes to..... colin tan) your crowds goes wild and there you are on the stage, and me blowing the place to dust.... woooow what an image :-p, love you man, do better than you already are, cause we all know you are better than that.

Anonymous said...

Congrats and well done I am sure you will double that soon. If you want to know what I have been up to you might check my FB Status .

N!LoC said...

MR ANONYMOUS! well then let me sashay up to u and sprinkle some glittering "TLC" dust on ya!... (just like mariah did on idol last night) lol :-p

N!LoC said...

OSAMA! blow the place up??? wtf? i didn't hire any "kevin coster" type body guard to save my life yet! and if "the body guard" doesnt save me... i won't be able to sing "i will always love you!" at the end! lol...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)