Sunday, March 24, 2013

I Had A Friend...





yes...I say that in "past" tense because I feel like if someone whom you have known for most of your life can neglect you for months on end without hearing a single word from them…but then finally messaging you out of the blue to point out your flaws and make you feel "fugly" showing pictures of other guys saying things like “you should dress more like him”…. (sigh) ....Why do I even bother? 

Seriously?

lately…I have felt the loss of interest and pure neglect from people who just basically don’t bother all that much with keeping “in touch” and I can’t be bothered with ill feelings towards people like that anymore… I just do  a lil' something something which I like to call “cuttin' grass”… and "cut out" all the unwanted weeds in my life…

and with a touch of a button…I weed out a toxic “poison ivy”... one of of whom I once considered a friend...

a friend whom i have known since my childhood days and just like that....i press DELETE from my iphone contacts.

2 comments:

jamiessmiles said...

That sucks. Been there, my friend.

N!LoC said...

Ooo been there too eh? Then let's not look back on it.. Onwards and upwards from here :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)