Sunday, February 24, 2013

I Had A Dream...


*moan *moan

I was in bed with a guy…

And we were both naked…

It began with me pinning his hands down up over his head and going straight for his left pit… I was nibbling so delicately on his fine blonde pit hairs which I guess was just the beginning of my dream foreplay…

Then suddenly he turned on me and did the same…except he went straight to nibbling on a rather peculiar part of my body… my left side - below my rib cage - just above my kidney

(here is where it gets weird)

As he started nibbling on that peculiar part of my body… the nibbling then turned into licking…and his tongue seemed to go from 0-60 mph… it almost felt like a vibrating massager!

At one point he was going at it so fast and furious… I thought he was gonna burn a whole through me!

My whole body seemed to stiffen up and I was arching my back in pure "discomfort" rather than extreme "pleasure" as he continued gnawing at me with his energizer bunny tongue! then...

Poof!

I woke up… and I actually felt the aftermath of that insanely weird dream… (yes… my back was actually cramping and sore for some weird reason…)

Gosh… the guy in my dream must have found me so irresistibly “yummy” to have wanted to give me a thousand licks!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is the work of a true yummy boy!

Purr...:)

N!LoC said...

Mmmeeow!!! Hihihihihihi :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)