Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dear God...



(if i wrote an open letter to god...  this is pretty much what i would say...)

Dear god,

please give me the strength to mend this broken heart of mine...
i don't know how to get through all the hurt and pain anymore...
i need your light to shine on me now more than ever ...
please guide me to a path that leads me to love...

i know i was put on this earth to love a man with all my heart and soul...
and i know that is why you have blessed me by having to live this life as a gay boy...
my faith in you has no doubts...i believe in the journey that you have set out for me...
and i know i will eventually find my way...
through all the tears i have cried and the sorrow i have dealt...

love will be the gift you give me...
and i will be ready to receive it from you...
because i trust in you...

dear god...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)