Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My American Idol...





Back in 2008... MARIAH was a guest mentor on American idol and I was so freakin’ excited about it…i mean.... c’mon... it was... MARIAH week ! 

contestants trying to sing MARIAH songs… MARIAH getting international tv time… MARIAH performing "live" on the results show… 

I was so happy for MARIAH because for me… it was basically MARIAH overload !

Back then It was just wishful thinking… hoping that one day maybe MARIAH could be a guest judge on idol...that would be so cool wouldn’t it?

Then 4 years later… BAMM! She takes the diva seat on the panel of judges… I know this may seem a little over dramatic but in some ways… this is actually gonna be a dream come true for me…

A simple thought that was just innocent wishful thinking then sprinkled with a little dash of hope… and now it is actually gonna happen!  I still can’t believe that I am gonna be getting my weekly dose of MARIAH and that’s why I’m gonna cherish this season as if it’s her first and last time on the show (which is definitely a possibility depending on the ever declining ratings)

Oh there is so much to look forward to this season…

Mariah Carey….

My American idol…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)