Thursday, December 13, 2012

Stealing Kisses...





“once i was begging affection from a man... now i’m just stealing kisses from a boi”

* * *

i close my eyes and look the other way... 
because it’s apparent that you don’t see me...

i close my heart if only for a day...
 and hope to understand if you don’t feel me...

i close my lips holding words i want to say...
 for fear of rejection comes along to taunt me...

i close my thoughts and keep them at bay...
 hoping to hide the insecurities of the "real" me...

* * *

"once i was needing attention from a man... but i'm still stealing kisses from a boi"

by ~ N!LoC

3 comments:

markcut2008@yahoo.com said...

Cool. I like this.

N!LoC said...

Well I'm glad u like it :-)

fantus said...

wow....i maybe doing this..i am doing this...hmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)