Monday, November 26, 2012

Scent Of A Man...


flashback...


(my very first job fresh out of college was at a luxury men's boutique...)

and due to the nature of that environment... i may have deviantly abused my perks of the job and sniffed some of the distracted-preoccupied male customers' shirts in the fitting room...

yes i am guilty...(bite me)

but i just have to say...there is something so orgasmic about smelling a used shirt of a man...

the after hint of his cologne and his eau "naturale" pheromones and traces of sweat...

the feel of his shirt still warm from his body heat...makes my senses go wild... my eyes roll to the back of my head as i die in orgasmic ecstasy..

(i sometimes go crazy wondering how the random guy standing across the room from me smells like....)

it makes me glad to be gay... and attracted to men because...

man is beautiful...

man is strong...

man is beast...

man smell good...

(sometimes bad)

but mmmmm still all goood...


2 comments:

Gerard Chang said...

You smells so good...it makes me wonder ;-)

N!LoC said...

wonder away hihi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (115) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (40) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)