Wednesday, November 14, 2012

All By Myself...




you know that CELINE DION song all by myself ? the one where she sings...
"when i was young... i never needed anyone..
making love... was just for fun.... those days are gone.."
(well.. whenever i lip synced to that song... i always sang it a little differently...)
"when i was young... i never needed anyone...
m@$+ur8@+!ng... was for fun... those days are gone..."
you see...in high school when i discovered m@$+ur8@+!ng (a little late i know) .... i would fantasize about my guy friends shirtless while i jacked off.. it was weird at first.. (jacking off while thinking of my guy friends?)...it almost felt WRONG!

i even made up some sort of dramatic notion that it was a true sin to jack off and it was truly the work of the devil... it was the big bad devil that was possessing me to touch myself...

(little did i know... i was just being a "horny little devil") no big deal right !?

hi hi hi :-)

you know...when i was in college.. i actually had urges of hooking up with total strangers and having one night stands with any random hot guy i saw... (it was just all my raging hormones...and also maybe me just being a little desperate as well...)

but... after a while.. it just felt natural.. like.. it's just me.. maturing physically.. and understanding my sexuality and urges...letting my fantasies run wild ....(if only in my head)

2 comments:

jamiessmiles said...

Ahhhh, the horny days of teenage years. Many bad decisions can be blamed on hormones.... Good times.

N!LoC said...

I know right! I'm actually afraid that I might never feel that actively horny again ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)