Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I Like Armpits...


so beautiful... i could faint....

my knees start to tremble when i see a guy, shirtless or in a tanktop...but what can actually make my heart skip a beat...

is seeing his armpit...


so beautiful... i could DIE...


now what is it about that particular hollow place under a man's arm that turns me on?

i honestly don't know how to describe it .. and i can't even put it into words...

but all i know is... a man's armpit is one thing that makes my fantasies run wild...


the infamous "flex" and "hands behind head" pose...


isn't it obvious???

guys just do that to practically say... "look at my pits!!!... and get a wif of all my manliness!!!"

it's so erotic...like casting a spell on me...in a hypnotic kinda way...

the way guys just nonchalantly expose their pits drives me absolutely to the edge...

it really is the very essence of a man...


proof that there is beauty in "darkness"...


there are more than ten million ways i could make love to a man and his pit... i could do things that i probably shouldn't mention...

i just want to take it all in... oooo00000 smell every trace of sweat and pheromone...

taste every last strand of pit hair...

(whoops! i guessed i mentioned 2 already ) hihi


beautiful... just beautiful.. what more can i say really?






and above of all...

I LIKE ARMPITS !!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)