Monday, October 22, 2012

I Had A Dream...




The dream began with me being at my old high school (a place where I have had constant recurring dreams throughout the years)…

the final bell rang and school was over… and I was rushing out of the classroom into the open field when I noticed there was a guy from a distance walking then rushing towards me… I started to run… faster and faster as he started chasing me all the way to the back gate of the school yard…

I ran through the zebra crossing to this this convenient store right across from the school (a place that has been my pick up spot for many years)…

then the guy who was chasing me suddenly appeared behind me and then shocked as I was because he was a rather good looking young dude... (wearing a red t shirt with black and silver slash motifs with a hoodie and I can’t believe that actually remembered those details !)

It turned out that he wasn’t chasing after me... he was actually after another guy and pointed towards him (who was waiting for a big yellow school bus) that was arriving at the pickup spot…

then I asked “what is it you want with him?"

and he said “if I told you… I would have to …"

(then I ad libbed for him and said)....

 “yeah yeah… if I told you I would have to kill you”…

then…

KABOOM!!!! 

The big yellow school bus suddenly exploded into flames right in front of my eyes…

(here is the weird part)

suddenly this guy (who was just the biggest notorious - but misunderstood - bully throughout my school life) suddenly appeared in front of me in a blink… then I pulled him to the side and started consoling him because he was crying and weeping saying that all his friends were in that school bus…

I somehow pulled out a strawberry lollipop from my hands (out of nowhere like a magic trick) and gave it to him as he started to suck on it like a baby…

Poof ! (I woke up)….

2 comments:

Ginger BlogMan said...

That was a crazy dream. I am sure Freud would have something to say about that :-D

N!LoC said...

Haha I was thinking more " penn and teller "

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)