Monday, September 17, 2012

Behind The Writing : Match The Following...




Match The Following... originally posted on november 9th 2011

"i never really revealed the answers to this... but i guess it's now or never right??... (giggle giggle)" 
"an extremely hot guy in a tanktop i saw in a banging gay club walked up to me just to ask if i was a girl or a boy... he even checked me out to see if i had boobs (yes i was fat and had man boobs...guilty as charged)" 
"an ex classmate (guy) once told my best friend not to be friends with me because i was apparently abnormal and i still remember that as if it was just yesterday...(and as it turned out... that ex classmate is a proactive gay bashing homophobe) " 
"my brother once said to me in a rage (why did god even create you and put you on this earth !??!)" 
"a co-worker (girl) said : don't make that face... you think you're that handsome???... ( and to think all i did was smile at something funny she said earlier)" 
"a close friend A (girl) told me that i was so emotionally cheap that no medicine in the world could cure me while another close friend B (girl) told me that there was something wrong with the way i talk... walk... dress etc and she still tells me that to my face from time to time till this very day..." 
"my mom asked me countless times when i was younger why do i always like female singers (insinuating like it's a bad thing)" 
"and a gay college friend (guy) once blurted out that i was cute... but then he retracted and clarified instantly and said : i don't mean that kind of "cute"... ya know what i mean right??"

3 comments:

fantus said...

WOW!!! Well you are cute. I bet your walk is just fine!!! Yummy even!!!

N!LoC said...

My normal everyday walk ? Or my Naomi Campbell walk ? (Giggle giggle)

fantus said...

You just walk and I bet it will just be......"hey boi...what you do?"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)