Friday, September 7, 2012

Behind The Writing : Hallmark Moment...




Hallmark Moment... originally posted on november 7th 2011

"a very special person in my life gave me a hallmark greeting card soon after we started dating... and the words that were written in that card was so perfect and tailor made for what we were feeling for each other... it almost gave me a migraine!... (some people get teary eyed ... i get headaches)"
 "this was hands down the most amazing and meaningful card anyone has ever given me...and i thought it would be such a beautiful stamp in history to post this on my blog to remind me of how powerful words can make a person feel"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kiley this trip down memory lane

N!LoC said...

i kylie it too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)