Monday, September 10, 2012

Behind The Writing : Break Me...




Break Me... originally posted on june 14th 2012

"when jewel sang that line in her song, i related to it in a way because i thought physically i have imperfections just like anyone else...but then someone once described me as a beautiful rose with sharp thorns all around me pricking, hurting and pushing anyone away who got too close to know the real me... it hit me all at once... then that line brought on a whole new meaning... for some reason, i couldn't even continue writing what was going through my head that day and so i just stopped and just published that very single line..."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)