Friday, August 3, 2012

The Grass Is Always Greener...


on the other side...

That's how the Saying goes right ?

Now I wonder why ..."always"?

I guess because when one is not Content with what they have... Random thoughts usually end up with a ..."anything is better than what I have now" kinda mindset...

I have thought long and hard about somethings and made up my mind about what I want in my life ... And I honestly believe that when a gut feeling is so strong... I just have to follow my instincts ... And go with the flow...

once I take my first step on the grass on "the other side" I won't be looking back ... No second thoughts ...No regrets...

and if i find that the grass ain't all that green ...then I'll just have to keep "grass" hopping from one lawn to another until i am satisfied... but most of all ... (for a lack of a better word)...

 "happy" :-)

call me "picky"... but sometimes in life...you just have to make those important decisions that will make all the difference...

and that is what I call..."knowing what I want"..."what I really really want!" (sang like scary spice)

so if you think that the grass is really greener on the other side... I say...

"go for it"

2 comments:

Gerard Chang said...

The grass is greener in this side, which I'm content with :-)

N!LoC said...

"on" not "in" hihihi :-p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)