Thursday, July 5, 2012

10,000 And Counting...





10 000...

wow...

when i started ICECREAM AND RAINBOWS ...i never in a million years would have fathomed the day that it would even hit the 10,000 pageviews mark this soon ... and my blog hasn't even celebrated it's 1st birthday yet!

so i guess to commemorate this amazing milestone... i feel like it should only be fitting for me to give an oscar / grammy'esque awards acceptance speech right?? hehehe ... ok here it goes

(applaud slowly fades)

"first and foremost i would like to thank god... for blessing me with this innate ability to write and put my feelings so effortlessly into words ...

big thanks to BLOGGER a.k.a BLOGSPOT...if it wasn't for you... i would be using wordpress (giggle giggle)

a huge shout out to GOOGLE for linking some of the weirdest key word searches i have ever seen back to my blog !

thank you FACEBOOK for allowing me to start a GAYBLOGS reference page... GAYS.COM, BESTMALE blogs for directing gay traffic my way... SITEMETER for letting me spy on recent visitors...

PLU blogs for the never ending ranking system...(you make me feel like i'm competing on the billboard hot 100 charts!  hehehe)

and last but not least...

the readers...

the random readers... the one time readers... and the regular readers ...

i don't want to drop any names... but i guess i can point out a "wolf" ... a "terrorist" ...a smiling "jamie" and a few ancient "dinosaurs"...

but to one very special "dinosaur" in particular... who has been right there reading my blog since day one... you have always been a great source of inspiration for me...and i want to thank you for your loyal continuous support... i am so proud to have you as my number one fan..."

(blows a kiss to the audience as the orchestra music starts playing me out...)


9 comments:

jamiessmiles said...

*applaud*. Well done!

N!LoC said...

Thank you ! Thank you!

jamiessmiles said...

What was your weirdest key word search?

Ginger BlogMan said...

Congratulations well done mate

N!LoC said...

Oh it is too funny! I even made a new post about it. Stay tuned , I will post that next week ! It really is hilarious

N!LoC said...

Thanks ginger !

Osama said...

congrats, but im still waiting till you hit the 10,000,000 mark....... soon i hope, have a banging day sweetie.

N!LoC said...

Ten million ? I think you would be in Guantanamo bay by then LOL

Osama said...

i could be on the electrical chair and not miss your million marker day view.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (115) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (40) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)