Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Stalker Part 2...




...continued from part 1

"my name is xxxxx and i'm sorry to disturb you but i am looking for a friend who used to live here... her name is xxxxx. please call me at xxx - xxxxxxx if you know where she is."

(i don't remember the exact words.. but it went something like that)

my first reaction was relief! i knew this was just all a misunderstanding... so i texted him and told him he must have gotten the wrong apartment because i don't know anyone who lived here before me. (and he replied back to say "thanks for your help")

that night when i came home (late as usual)... i was in the shower...when i heard that someone was outside my door again (my bathroom and bedroom was auspiciously both facing the front walkway)..."HE" was outside my door... waiting...as i was taking a shower feeling very very very conscious of what he was hearing...then the unthinkable happened...

(my shower ran out of water)....

then i realized that the water valve was just OUTSIDE MY FRONT DOOR!!!!... he must have turned my water off!!!

at that point... my heart was beating out of adrenaline, anger and most of all "fear"... i didn't know what the hell this guy was trying to do!!!.. so i opened my front door and confronted him... (after getting dressed of course :-p)

he was a young skinny guy in a red long sleeved shirt and faded loose blue jeans ...i was a nervous wreck...my hands were frozen... (he didn't look like someone who could beat the hell out of me)... so somehow i got the courage to tell this stalker off !!!

i started telling him off in a whispering tone (funny huh?... i felt like i was in danger but yet i was being sooo considerate to my neighbors by not raising my voice) ... but all he could do was say "sorry!" and be apologetic!!

i was hammering him down saying things like "are you crazy???"..."do you want me to call the police???!!" etc. he was definitely shy and passive and i could see that he was genuinely sorry about his actions...

then after apologizing and saying "sorry" about for the 100th time... he started to tell me that he just wanted to meet me...after seeing me move in to this apartment recently..and told me that he wanted to ask me something but was scared of how i would react...

(OMG i knew when he said that.. every bone in my body had the inkling feeling of where this was headed) and then he asked...

"can i please suck your [0[K ?"

continued to part 3...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)