Thursday, May 10, 2012

Snap...


@@@@hh!!!!

some guys just have no idea what they do to a little boi like me....

as if wearing a tank top wasn't enough... he had to raise his arms over his head...exhibiting his well pumped bulging biceps... (i swear... if i was sitting in front of him... i would have had an orgasm right there on the spot!)

how could he just nonchalantly "stretch" and "pose" like that in public?? he was practically dangling his oozing manliness for all to see!

i tell ya... that is one pose that always manages to stop me in my tracks and possibly cause me an iddy biddy heart attack..

well the downside was... it was a shame that he shaved his pits... because if i saw a full set of his thick man bushes... i think i would have just dropped dead and died....

sigh...

(a little too dramatic???)

2 comments:

Alan Hazek said...

Luv'in it! Sweetly cute, brings back so many feelings and memories - Not that I'm dead yet but our passions change with the years or maybe it's because of the notches on my bed posts. LOL.(Kidding, I sound like an old whore,LOL)
Seriously keep it coming, your raw truthfull intensity is refreshing! Actually I still melt for any tease of man "furrrrr"! ;)

N!LoC said...

oh Alan! you old whore, dont mention bed posts and all that, it makes my mind wander to naughty places hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)