Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mr. Tanktop Part 2...




...continued from part 1

when mr. tanktop finally came up to me and started chatting me up with a casual "hi" and stuff.. i kinda knew what was his agenda...

(it's now all a blurr) but i remember him saying something like...

" i saw you staring at me... i think you're a cute boy"

"do u like what you see?"

(i just froze up and started blinking my eyes like crazy) .. then he continued by saying...

"look... i'm going fishing in a moment... but before i go ... do you want to...."

(insert descriptive explicit language)

"look ... i'm a nice guy but i'm feeling a little HOT right now so... like maybe...do you wanna help me cool off somewhere?"

(or something like that... i don't recall his exact words)... and i don't know what in gods name made me agree to this stranger's proposal...but yeah.. i did say YES...

i was young...

i was stupid...

i was horny...

i was a virgin... (and still am )

my curiosity got the best of me... i was in the moment and wanted to have an experience...and so we made our way to the...

continued to part 3...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)