Monday, May 14, 2012

Mr. Tanktop Part 1...




it's no secret that i have a "thing" for guys in tanktops... and exactly a decade ago.. my "thing" for guys in tanktops brought me to a rather uneventful moment in a rather unexpected place...

i believe.. it was a rather fine saturday evening when i was on my way home from a day of window shopping... as i passed by a starbucks cafe where there was quite a long queue of customers...

my eyes immediately zeroed in to this guy with a great body wearing an orange tank top with the words "i love thailand" on the front...as curiosity got the best of me.. i think i stared at him for just a little to long... and that was when he looked at me and caught my stare...we had a "moment" then i looked away...

(i guess the official term to call this would be "cruising")

i was on my way walking for about a minute.. when i slowly noticed out of the corner of my eye that the guy in the tanktop was actually following behind me!!!.. (i was horrified!!! i thought he was queuing up for some mocha fatty frallaccinno or something!!!) and all i could think to myself was...

OMG OMG OMG

"he 's gonna rape me !!  he's gonna rape me!!"

AHHHHHH!!!!!!

continued to part 2...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)