Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Love Myself...


lookin' good :-)


oprah once said....

"nobody can truly love you until you learn to love yourself"...

and that was a "light bulb moment" (as she always says)... it was something that was so simple.. but years later i still struggle to find deeper acceptance within myself...

i wrote a blog post last year about my ugly duckling syndrome and to be completely honest... i am still learning how to deal with my insecurities and imperfections especially with my body image...

my whole life i have never strived to look "perfect"... all i wanted was just to look "nice"... and the way i see myself in the mirror sometimes (urghh) can be a whole debatable Xtina music video "moment" a.k.a (BEAUTIFUL)

but i can proudly say that i have in fact come a long way from the shy ugly insecure little boy that i was... and now see myself in a whole different light (though still taking small baby steps)...

and with more and more people who see me and describe me using words like "cute" "sexy" "hot" "beautiful" for once in my life... i actually believe it...

i am a "beautiful"... "hot"... "sexy"..."cute" ... guy...

i just can't believe it has taken me THIS long to REALIZE it...

i guess this "ugly duckling" is finally turning into a beautiful swan after all...

:-)

5 comments:

Osama said...

your an idiot, you always look good and yes your a hot sexy and OMG your so hot guy, why it toke you so long to know so is a mystery, you should look at your self not in a different light but with different eyes, your more than you think you are, your a funny smart hot and sexy guy who is loved by many friends and you will find the guy for you soon, best of wishes babe.

N!LoC said...

Thanks for all the lovely compliments, you gave me so many of them that I didn't even notice that you called me an IDIOT :-)

Osama said...

sorry for that, :-*

Gerard Chang said...

you are one beautiful, sexy, cute,adorable boy! Be proud of it!

N!LoC said...

TQ TQ TQ :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (57) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (33) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)