Monday, February 6, 2012

A Friend Part 3...





CONTINUED FROM PART 1

CONTINUED FROM PART 2

what really puts the cherry on top all of this... was how un-supportive and defiant she was to me when i told her i met someone online ....someone special enough to call my "boyfriend"...

i still remember her tone of voice in her reaction...when i told her his age...

yes my boyfriend and i are a perfect example of a stereotype "rice queen" relationship (huge age gap included).. and to make it sound even more far fetched...i told her it was a long distance relationship (LDR)..."across the pacific ocean" kinda distance...

i was never a firm believer of a LDR but at least give me the benefit of the doubt that maybe some things can actually work out even against all odds...

she never once acknowledged my LDR...and when i brought the topic up and showed her his pic... she had all sorts of insensitive jokes to say about him.. saying things like.. "oh i shouldn't call him your BOY-friend.. i should call him your grandpa"...

(and she wasn't kidding)

recently...when i was going through a difficult time in my relationship...i confided in her ...and just like the time when i was comming out.. before i could even tell her the whole story... she assumed and passed judgement on me saying things like...

"of course!.. he's just bored with you... i mean c'mon... all you can do is just e-mail and send text messages to each other"...

"you two can't even be physical with each other...he needs to have xxx"...

"he is just using you for fun to pass the time"...

"you should know it yourself... it was never gonna last"...
now put yourself in my shoes... i haven't even explained my whole story and she already had negative things to say...presuming my entire long distance relationship in just those four sentences...

and (just for the record).. all the things she said was so far off from the truth of the special bond i have with my "rice queen"...

so really... need i say more?

3 comments:

Jewel J.Arnold said...

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and It's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
Keen Women's Snowmass High Waterproof Winter Boot

Alan Hazek said...

Wow, girl has some issues...Maybe she was once possibly in love with what she thought you should be? Hope she comes to her senses!

N!LoC said...

Thank you Alan for all the nice comments and im glad that you find the blog interesting... makes any blogger feel good getting comments like yours...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)