Sunday, January 22, 2012

Heart Of Stone...




it seems that "caring" in general... has gotten me trampled all over by people who i actually call my friends...

i can name countless instances from xmas 2010 until now that made me open up my eyes about those friends....


"over the years...i've met a few...and kept the old...because one is silver the other is gold.... "

but when does it come a point to just throw up the towel and call it quits with that special bond called "FRIENDSHIP" ???

this is no ordinary rough patch... this is a big deal to me... especially with one close friend in particular...

in a recent blog post called PICTURE THIS a close friend put me down in ways you can't even imagine... and after all was said and done... the soft hearted little kid in me just reached out to console her over her break up with her boyfriend (because she needed me)...

i made her laugh...and we shared a special "moment"...  (putting all my disappointed feelings of hurt about her aside when she in turn wasn't there for me when i needed her unconditional friendship the most)...

next thing i know... when i checked in on her the next day.. she totally cut me off telling me basically that...

IT'S NON OF MY BUSINESS AND TO DROP THE SUBJECT !!!!!!!???????

wow...

and to think ...all i asked her was ...."are you feeling any better today?"

there is just only so much bashing that i can take ...

my heart is turning to stone as the days go by having a friend like that ... who treats me like her personal "sounding board"...(like i don't matter at all)...

i used to be called "heart of stone" in high school (just one of my many nick names)...and it would be a shame if i had to resort to going back to being that stone hearted boy that i once was...

because sometimes... i think "caring" too much... is just not worth it....

:-(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)