Thursday, January 19, 2012

Building A Mystery...



mona lisa


if you said i was the cure...why do u make me feel like poison ?
and why did you leave me in the rain with no rhyme or reason ?

as i drift away in my ocean of tears... with no lighthouse in sight...
i wonder, will you come searching for me... to make sure if i'm alright ?

and if the weather becomes stormy... with winds blowing us further apart...
will you even realize... that you hold a special place in my heart ?

so many questions left unanswered...
as they slowly become a mystery...
is it a smile or is it a frown ?
just like mona lisa... by leonardo DAVINCI

~N!LoC~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)