Monday, January 16, 2012

Alone In The Dark...





i find myself suddenly put in a dark empty room... and can't see anything that's around me...

i don't know where to go or how to move in the darkness... harbouring my fears of insecurity...

i don't know if the door is open...and more importantly what if the door is closed shut and locked ???

my insecurities slowly turn into feelings of abandonment and rejection...

it would seem so easy to wait for someone to save me when the chills settles in... i always foolishly romanticise about someone saving my life ... (i've always been that way)

but i won't do that anymore...

i can't do that anymore...

i will just have to find my way...and make it out someway somehow...

on my own...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)