Monday, December 5, 2011

Last Christmas...



you know that song... ?  the one that goes....

    "last christmas, i gave you my heart... but the very next day... you gave it away."
i heard it a few weeks ago at the mall.. and it hasn't left my head since... because it just brings it all back... this was about the time last year..where that actually happened to me...

i have no hard feelings anymore ... i can proudly say that i have moved on...but still...something just doesn't seem right this december...

is christmas really the most wonder full time of the year?...if it is... then why do i feel like the grinch ? dreading christmas... just like how i dread valentines day ..?

i guess for me... this christmas is a time for reflections...the year is coming to an end... and a new one will soon begin... i try to think of all of the things that happened last christmas..

the people i've met...

people who i thought i could call my friends...

and my coming out moment that was a whole nother drama...

"ti's the season to be jolly"    :-)

"it's a time for giving"   :-)

but... "last chirstmas i gave you my heart and the very next day you gave it away"   :-(

1 comment:

professional essay writing help said...

I love Last Christmas.. it was my fav song at the time. And I still think its really nice. Some songs are timeless and this is one of them. I don't associate it with sadness at all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)