Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Snap...


i spy... with my teeny little eyes... something beginning with a "T"....


my eyes going into crazy robo-cop vison

and if you answered TANK TOP.... then you are damn right...!!!

i actually feel kinda like a creep for photographically raping this guy with my camera phone (oh iphone how i love you so..) but he was just in front of me...and he was just standing there being all nonchalant sexy... unaware of who was behind him....

what was i supposed to do? .....(giggle giggle)

so i flipped out my iphone like one of those classic western shoot out movies....snapped a pic and posted it up on my blog... i kinda feel guilty... but hey.. i'm just doing my part as a humble humanitarian... spreading the beauty of this man... sigh....(faint)

well..all i can say is... lucky for him that i didn't rape him with my imagination... (someone could have gotten hurt...giggle giggle...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)