Friday, November 4, 2011

Mr. Firefighter Deux...



this is part 2 of the post..(so here is PART1 incase u missed it...)

***continued

and so i tip toed over there like a silent ninja...silent step by silent step... i just wanted to take a closer look at his body...i saw his smooth chest moving up and down breathing in and out ....i’ve never been this close to something so beautiful in my whole life??!!!...to be this up close and personal with a half naked man this early in my life...gosh it was as if i was dreaming...!

then without hesitation.. i moved my face closer and closer...i was drawn to him like a moth to a flame...my burning desire...(his right hand was tucked behind his neck exposing his shaved pit)

i made sure i held my breath so my exhale wouldn't interfere with my ninja like presence..

and as i was face to face with his exposed armpit... i took one deep...slow...and long breath in....

and iNhaLeD in all his manly ness ...(he just showered so his trace of manly pheromones was all clean and fresh...darn it!!!)

and if that wasn't enough... i felt greedy..and just needed to touch .... i needed to touch it... and so ... i slowly reached my hand out and ...well...i was running so high on adrenaline and what was going through my mind was...(if i touch him? and he wakes up?... i have to think of an exit plan?)


and so my excuse if he woke up was going to be just me wanting to wake him up to inform him that tutor lady was still not here yet!.. (good enough exit plan for me i guess)

and so...i did what i wanted to do....

touched him... skin on skin....i touched his exposed pit (it was orgasmic!!!)...then i layed my hand on his chest (it was euphoric!!!)....my hands as light as a feather and then HE made a MOAN!!!!...

but my hands were still glued to his chest ...

false alarm... (phew !!!)

and just like that...all good things must come to an end...

i heard lady tutor's car pull up out side and i quickly took my hand off him ...blew him a kiss....and tip toed back out of his bedroom ... and back to the dining table to open my books and pretend as if nothing happened at all...

i used to be such a horny little devil...(sigh)


5 comments:

erick's said...

OMG! You mean you totally were going to rape Mr. Firefighter?!
Ok...I'll shut up now.

N!LoC said...

hmmm...not rape!...but maybe just romantically molest him...(hey i was a minor... i wouldnt get in any legal trouble) hehehe

janiannenanivik said...

its kind of a sweet memory i think. beautifullinnocence with strong emotion.

N!LoC said...

yes, it was one of my fondest pre teen memories. made me realize how i soo adore the beauty of a man :-)

fantus said...

;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)