Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Had A Dream...



universal studios

i had a dream last night...

i dreamt that i was at universal studios... i'm not sure which one.. but i'm guessing the one in singapore.. because i have been dreaming of going back there all the time...

i went with 2 other guys..... my boifriend...and a blogger i follow online ... hmmm ...let's just call him "STEve urkel"

so... the 3 of us were lining up in the queue for some lame pony carousel ride...me and STEve urkel started talking about who was the bigger dare devil and he was boasting about how roller coasters don't scare him at all and if i recall correctly ... the exact words he said to me were ..."if you want to try that ride don't worry bout me....i'm in!"

and once we got to the entrance of the ride...the ticket guy told us to use the toilet before we get on the ride...

(here is where the weird part begins)...

my boifriend and STEve urkel went into the toilet with me then suddenly disappeared...i went into one of the cubicles and started to pee....just realizing that the cubicle walls were a tad to low and i could see what was going on in the next cubicle beside me...i was feeling insecure and shy because someone could possibly see me pee!!!

and as i started to pee... an old security guard in full navy blue uniform came into the next cubicle and started to pee....

i looked over to peek at him..and suddenly another old security guard with white hair suddenly popped up in a cloud of smoke and started to pee beside the other guard...IN THE SAME CUBICLE!!???

and as i was feeling more and more and more insecure while i was peeing.... i turned around to try look for STEve urkel and.... POOF.........

i woke up....

i don't know why i have so many recurring dreams in the past with "peeing" scenarios in toilets with extremely low cubicle walls... hmmm i guess it's because i always had a fear since i was young that someone was gonna  walk in on me peeing or just jumping over the cubicle wall to sneak a peek at my pee pee....

2 comments:

Ste said...

Wow what an odd dream, and for me to be present there for it ^^. I have to tell you, you had me in suspense for what was going to happen in the dream. I kinda have similar issues with using the restroom in a public area.

boo...and I didn't even get to do the ride with you. :(

omg, i got called steve urkel all through middle school, hated it >< brings back memories lol.

N!LoC said...

@ Ste

(giggle giggle)... i remember reading a post of yours that mentioned that ... and it was stuck to my mind ever since..

your tinkertoy blog pic does resemble STEve urkel..hhihihi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)