Monday, October 17, 2011

Smile...


when there are clouds in the sky... you'll get by

it was just a simple smile.... ...even though it was from someone i hardly knew.. .. it was so refreshing for a change..not many people still randomly smile to me nowadays...

and that just totally made my day... it reminds me that there are still people out there in the world who actually still have a sense of social decency..

i have people i know ..people i see.... everyday......relatives...friends (or people who i thought were my friends) just pass by .. and pretend i'm "invisible"... 'ignore" or even just look the other way...

i never knew a simple smile could totally change my mood for the day.... his smile is still lingering in my heart...and the person who smiled at me was just a guy... not a crush.. not a hunk... or anything.. it was just a guy.. i had my hair cut by him a few months ago at a salon where he works at.. and i was suprized he still recognizes me

he's not gay.. he came with his girlfriend... it really doesnt matter ... a smile is still a smile....

straight or gay... with girlfriend or no girlfriend...

it was still a smile from the heart...

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

amazing way of expressing your ideas! :)
I too wrote a post on smile somewhere in the back :P
http://iamexactlywhereiamsupposedtobe.blogspot.com/2011/07/say-cheeeseee-d-smile.html


P.S I LOVED THE TITLE OF YOUR BLOG ;)

N!LoC said...

@ Perfectly Imperfect

thanks a bunch :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)