Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My All...


there was a time...

when i was so lonely... that my heart would drop whenever a good looking guy would get close to me... and i think i have quite low standards when it comes to what guys i find "good looking"

and when i say "close to me" i mean.. total strangers just even standing beside me on the train or at the bookstore while stealing a read at the magazine section...

i was that lonely... and desperate for male company...

and one song that always hits home for me is "MY ALL"...

because i could feel the desperation in the way the lyrics flowed... and as i put myself in the song singing it (i always picture my self as the star of my own imaginary music video)..

as if i was a dying flower...slowly drowning ...and nobody was aware of my loneliness...nobody was there to save me....no one able to fulfill my basic desires for "A" man...."ANY" man... and so i slowly sink into the dark waters... even the beautiful lifeguards from BAYWATCH didn't look my way.....nobody ever looks my way... and so i simply let myself drown....

yes...i was that desperate.....

(and dramatic)



My All ~ Mariah Carey

4 comments:

Ste said...

I definitely had times like that. When the lyrics of every song expressed your desire for love and to be loved. There was many a time I'd lay in my bed and just listen to the music, singing the words to songs and just cry out of loneliness.

Funny enough there was two songs I distinctly remember having that effect on me. "On My Own" from Les Miserables and a song that was in the movie "Get Over It" that Kirsten Dunst sang at one point called "Dream of Me"

N!LoC said...

@ Ste

ahhh..music is a many splendor thing.....

Alan Hazek said...

:)

N!LoC said...

:p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)