Friday, October 14, 2011

Like A Virgin...



chirp chirp!...tweet tweet!.....


i guess i still consider myself a virgin...technically i haven't had xxx yet... and my definition of xxx is : getting nekkid with another man... rolling around in bed together...(and doing @n@l xxx)...

now.. i have never ever been fond of doing the "hokey POKEy" in that area... thinking about it doesn't even turn me on... but i always have had this perception in my mind that because I'm gay... that means my passage of life is for me to experience f*ck*** and taking it up in the @ss...at a certain point in my life one way or another...

because i always thought... if i never do that... i would be considered a VIRGIN....which isn't a bad thing really.. (i am a dying breed you know?)... but after watching that silly movie...THE 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN...i developed a fear of turning out like one of those older people who hasn't "done it" yet...just as some girls have their tickling time clock for what age they want to find a husband ...get married.. have kids and settle down...

my ticking time clock is telling me to GET LAID!!!! before it's too late ....

but i have had my share of semi borderline sexual experiences.... a one night stand (that didn't last the night)...and a hook up in the men's toilet...(not my proudest moment.. but i never regretted it either)
and on both instances... there was no "kissing"..."blowing" or f*ck*** involved... (just some other things i probably shouldn't mention)

so... am i a virgin?

... yes i think i am... but maybe I'm in the special sub category of "HALF @SS VIRGIN"?

i've been there twice... had a peek... but never went all the way... so i'll be singing that madonna song as much as i want for now......because i am can...

2 comments:

fantus said...

It is ok!!! Just wait for the right time!! Maddona song are about life!! So live it!!

N!LoC said...

Yeah... I think I'm gonna hold on to my virginity a little while longer ... Because I really do want my first time to be special ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (115) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (40) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)