Sunday, September 25, 2011

WTF Moment...





i thought i could refrain from being a bitch and not post my whatsApp drama on my blog...but sometimes when drama gets too ripe.. it needs to be plucked... and freshly SQUEEZED!!!!

in my defense.... my iphone was on silent...and so i didn't hear any "ding dong" , "ring ring" or "brrrrr brrrrr" (thats translation for vibrate)...

and i did not see any questions asked ...only random ramblings..... unless "she" was expecting me to go..."ooo...ahhh...oh really?? oh wow?? ..."

some people think the whole world has to revolve around them.... gosh...

gimmie me a frickin break...

and yes... my aunt FLOW just visited yesterday....(thats translation for me having my period)

and yes... i need to go change my tampon now :)


2 comments:

White on Rice said...

I'm digging the style you've got going on your blog. It's like a pink Perez Hilton with the image graffiti.

I don't know if you have a Mac, but if you do, you might be interested in Skitch. It's a screen capture app that lets you write and draw all over the images, and it's really intuitive and easy to use (and it's free).

I've been looking to use it on my blog, but haven't found the opportunity. Seems like something that you might have more use for!

N!LoC said...

@ White on Rice

ooo thanks...i'll be checking out SKITCH soon..and i did draw some inspiration from PEREZ HILTON...but i try to be less of a bashing bitch..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (115) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (40) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)